Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Wednesday

Searching The Light


A spiritual messenger is nothing more than anyone, as we are equally the same as the beautiful being. Most of the time, we deny ourselves in certain ways due to our past unpleasant experiences.

There is a Light in this world, It exist in this Universe. It shows me just like a flow of life. It is ceaseless flowing, beautiful, peace, and bringing a sense of tranquility. We are part of it, as the bible stated, "You are the child of God." And Buddhist said, "There is a Buddha lies within you." You are someone special, unique, and beautiful within. A personality cannot be concluded by any words.

In most of my consultation sessions, people are trapped within their own fear. They deny, judge, and even cruel to they own feeling. Yes, I use the word "cruel".

Do you have the experience, when you are totally exhausted, yet you force yourself to work overtime just to complete a task regardless how tired you are. You argue within your own self, you tell yourself, you MUST complete it, since this is your RESPONSIBILITY.

Well, there is nothing wrong. You may even gain your own respect since you found you achieve the"hardest" part. However, you start to have the self-denial in the long run when you continuously take yourself for granted. You started to have those chatter thoughts like, "I must work it well, this is not perfect enough." Or "I need to finish this, and then that one, and another one....". "I can get it done as soon as I finish this." You are wondering, why all the task and duties are never ending.

And, you forgot when is the last time you play, laugh, and have fun with your loved one. They could be your children, your dearest parents, friends.

So, you are wondering, why I don't have the happiness even though I complete all tasks that I thought I should do.

Christian Andreason had his near death experience since an accidental overdose of anesthesia while he was having the dental surgery. He is an award-winning recording artist and singer. After his NDE experience in 1995, he devoted himself to work with thousands of people to face life by his spiritual connection with The Light.

"I became more fully aware of the fact that God (our Creator) wants us to experience everything that we wish to experience. Nothing is denied us, only that which we inherently deny ourselves. And while certain experiences do not always lead to pleasant outcomes, they do lead us to a certain amount of enlightment. Especially as one return his or her thinking to The Light and focuses on God's wish for us to learn a more loving ways to live our lives."

As always, you can choose the optimal alternative to face your life. I make that "choice" in two years ago when I lost my passion in my banking job. The moment when I lost that passion, I had a big trouble. I lost any interest to work, to satisfy the needs of my company and clients. I did not like to compete with others, I did not like to climb the corporate ladders like all colleagues are doing. So, what am I going to do? Unexpected, my inner dissatisfactions end up push me to search that freedom. The freedom of doing thing by my way. If you are curious what is your way to get that, you are almost there.

I left all "how" behind, I crossed over it with faith. I don't know where is that little "faith" comes from. But it is a voice always lead me go along this journey with abundance happy coincidence, loving and kindness people, and thousands of encouragement. That's The Light I am searching for.

If you are the one who are making this choice, please receive my blessings for you. I know, you may meet the Light and Voice within. It is just there with you!


4 comments:

  1. I finding my work is not what I want which full of control and boss comparing between staff. Because of money and waiting for another opportunity, I working on with tis company which I feel tired of it. I waiting the time to move on but when it will be?? I will read your blog when I feel no one understand my feeling and tension.. Hope the light will come as you said.. God Bless You..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    Thank you for your courageous. All you need is, give a round applause for yourself. It needs faith and forgiveness to make the "choice" that sound to our heart. You will make it!

    Listen to the tiny voice within your heart, it may tell you to ring to an old friend, buy yourself flower, or even drive to a beach. That Voice lead you to see the possibility, sometimes it makes no sense to us. Bless you always!

    Love,
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alice,

    Thank you very much for your care and blessing. Today I get a call which I wait for long time. Is from the company that I wish to work with, they offer me the job that I apply. Is is a very good news for me and my family, especially my mum. She really hope I can work there. I have make it !! and is a very good present to my mum for Mother's Day. Thanks God. Happy Mother's Day to you too, Alice. Thanks again for your encourage and advice.
    I will keep in mind.

    Best Regards,
    Sunnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunnie,

    This is a great gift for me as well.:) Your miracle help me keep the faith to help those who need. Your story inspire me! :)

    Happy Mother's Day. All the best come to you!

    Love,
    Alice

    ReplyDelete