Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Monday

The Courage To Be A Mother

What is the meaning of FAMILY? It means, "Father And Mother I Love You!"

This is a photo when my sister, Amber has her second pregnancy.

When my niece kiss my nephew, that's the moment most touching me. :)

YuQian, my one month old nephew. Welcome to this beautiful world.

My sister recent family photo.

Yesterday, I have a wonderful moment with my niece and nephew, especially my nephew, a one month old baby boy. He is cute and delight my day.

I have a great chat with my sister, from helping her taking care of baby. I can see the love and care from a mother. Through her life, I can see how a mother dedicate her patience, love, and care to her family. She asked me," So, when is your turn to be a mother?" When this question came to me, a sour feeling rush through my inner belly. I asked myself, is it because I feel shame about myself, for not having a baby yet? In my age of 29 years old.

From building a family with my husband, our commitment is started. I used to plan to have my first pregnancy within this year. However, a sense of unsure always makes me wondering, "Is this what I want? To be a mother?" I admire others when they hug their babies in their chest, that kind of warm feeling always inspire me.

Those moment keep me thinking, why should not I become a mother? Money, time or other good reason I can give for myself of not having my own child? I really don't know. However, since yesterday I witness the power of love from a mother. It really told me something. A motherhood, it just likes a gift I want to send for myself. It is something more than only responsibility. It is about the giving, the nurturing, and the transformation.

I remember I heard an old proverb before, "A woman can be perfected in her marriage, but she is completed when the moment she gives birth." I do not know how true is this, but it hits me the most. Just like a wake up call, to take my gut and walk into the motherhood.

Maybe I should just leave my plan to God, trust myself that I am able to cope my life when a new life is born.

Maybe I should just go and without asking why, since no one can answer but only I can tell when I experience it myself.

Maybe I will know the answer when I just take a baby step and see what is going to happen.

Maybe...maybe...maybe...

It is nothing as a "perfect moment", I know this so well. This is how I educate my students, my clients, my friends. I think this is what God try to tell me. "Go and do it, my child. You can find out the truth and strength in love."

Find the strength in Love. What a beautiful message, it gives me hope and faith. This is a journey I am learning, and I learn to take out my courage and go for it. If you ask me, "Do you afraid? I will tell you, "Yes, very much." But I am going to do it, to "be a mother".

Thank you for my lovely sister, you do not how much you inspire me. You and your family members always show me the meaning of a "family". Your courage and patience teach me to make it done no matter how. Just like you, you face up and make it happen no matter how! I love you, my lovely sister.

What is the meaning of FAMILY? It means, "Father And Mother I Love You!" It is so true.

Love and hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment