Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Monday

God tells me this...


I sit in the food court, seeing people come and go. Some are in rush, some walk in the gentle way. Some grab their food in hunger. Some enjoy their food with group of friends.

I asked myself when I observed...
"What is my purpose here?"
"Do I live my life in a very hunger way?" or
"Do I live in a very gentle way?"

Every morning, I keep asking myself the same questions, "Alice, why are you here? What is your purpose of life?" You know, this is a very same old and boring questions, yet, they always smashed me the most.

It seems like I am not getting my answer at all time. Sometimes, the purpose of my life can be a tiny tasks, such as bring my dogs to a slow walk, grab some flowers on my altar, saying "I love you" to my dear one, or patiently listen to the story of someone who came to me.

I am wondering, God always know who is the person will come to us in the perfect timing. They could be a normal person, saying hello to me when I step into the lift. They could be the person who helped to pick up when my hands are full with stuffs. They could be a stranger give a smile to me when I step into my office lounge. I think, they are "God" in someways, helping me to see the beauty lies within every tiny matter.

I always hear the spiritual gurus say that, "We are all in some part of God, and He is lies within us."

I talked to God every night before I sleep, sometimes I talked "non sense" to Him, telling Him how much I need to pay my bill, how amazing I master a yoga pose. Occasionally, I tell Him, let me to have the stable life, bring me to Norway again to teach those who need You. However, this recently I pray to Him into a broader way...

I tell God,
"Please bring peace to those who need, no matter they have asked or not."
"Please bless those who have anger in heart, help them to forgive."
"Please help those who struggle in life, and do not know where to turn to, shine on Your light to their mind."

Amazingly, I easily get into sleep during this special moment of "conversation with God"...I think, God is telling me, "When you pray for others, this same go for you." And the peace brings me a good rest without hesitation.

We all deserve the freedom to do what we love, and what we passionate about. I like to write my journal in my blog, part of the reason is, connecting with my readers. But the bigger part is, my little journal or self expression could be the turning point of someone's life. I always believe this, and because of this faith, it keeps me to write and share.

I received those appreciative emails and comments, those make me affirm that, "Love bond us together, and it heals every sorrow and pain." Your emails and comments can delight my days, months and years...how wonderful is this!

Know that, I am here always pray for you, always have the peace of mind, the passion to shine, and the love to give.

Know that, I see you as powerful and beautiful as angels, because you are. You have a pair of wings, all you need is to spread it and fly.

God bless you, ALWAYS!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Alice, please know that there certainly are people like me out there who do appreciate all that you write. You help me so much. "When you pray for others, this same go for you." I will do this every night when I am awake, now knowing that it will give me peace.

    Love and blessings from

    Janie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete