Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Sunday

Angel


Do not know when it started, I learned to pray, learn to listen the call of the inner soul, and therefore, I opened the door and the contact with angels. Neither this is my arrangements, nor what I expected to get. That is so natural, but also like amazing coincidence occurred.

Since I open my inner door, I used to have lots of misunderstanding about angel. For example, "Angel is just a myth," "guardian angel is just belongs to Christians,".Previously, I do not put any attention to the words of "Angel", may be because of my misunderstanding. Now when I started to recall everything since my school time, "angel" always appears, but because the myth of the past, it never really explored in my mind.

After I read a lot about "Them", and my personal experiences in divine intervention. That feeling and experience is so true, without going through this by myself, it is hard to believe what the book said. He who is not a myth, nor is it restricted to any religious faith. Angel, is the Latin word, Messenger. They obey the Creator and people's prayers and calls, and They come to give guidance, protection and assistance. Thereby They help us to smoothly complete our learning in this lifetime. The greatest reward for Angel is, all living beings can live in happiness and in peace.

Every night when I was before going to sleep, I will close my eyes and tell "Them" what insights I have gained in today. Sometimes, I hear "Their" voices who appreciates my breakthrough, or give me a lot of courageous encouragement.

Tonight, when you go to bed, closing your eyes, and have a few deep breaths, slowly, ask your angels, "My guardian angel, what do you want me to know? After you have asked, quietly ... "listen" ...

Listen to your inner voice. If the first time you did not have gained any insight, it does not matter. Every sincere prayer will be heard. Be patient, every night before going to sleep, allow yourself to have this special moment with Angels. Over the time, you will find They left the trails in your life, by bringing a small miracle, changes, and even the exciting breakthrough.

Bless you!

Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment