Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Tuesday

Dreams On The Sand




Dream, dream, dream...

Wishes, Hope, and Love...Let's us embrace just in this moment when you read here. Let the words and the pure love goes into your heart. Knowing that I love you here.

I just went back from Pangkor Laut Resort, a private and luxury retreat journey that I walk together with my friends. They are awesome, lovely, caring, and honest. We enjoy the moment God sends to us. We are vibrating in the frequency of Love. This frequency is high and light, when it radiates in our heart. We heal each other.

This trip is means to be...

Having two months of preparation, finally we gather each other and make this trip happen. I rejected Irene at the first place when she invited me two months ago. I gave my self the reason is, no time, save money...and I need to spend time alone.

Unexpectedly, God and angels always there to nudge me, end up, this bunch of friends just keep urge me to join them. What most touching me is, they visualize I will be there with them in this trip. They hope I can share my angelic inspiration with them. Wow, what else can I reject this love. Of course nothing else, I made up my mind, and I go with them finally...Yeah, their visualization come true. :)

Well, we have six girls in this trip. We all go through our journey with different routes. And yet, what most precious is, we speak the same "language" and we vibrate the same "frequency". That is the language of Gratitude, and the frequency of Love, Joy, Peace and Harmony.

There are many miraculous angel signs keep happens with us during our trip. There are plenty of angels signs, feathers fell on our books or novels when we stay in the resort, feather fly pass us when we are in the moment of sharing.


During one of our photo session, a feather just fly pass six of us, and fall on the paddy field. And we just so happy to see that Angels are here with us, and the sign They give us is strong and clear. I love you, my sweet angels.

Different stories, different sparks of life...

I treat this trip as my retreat. I remember in the first day, I wake up early and say a prayer,

"God, if there is anything you want me to learn and give in this trip, please guide me to. Help me to learn from this group of friends. May you protect everyone of us have a save trip. Be there with us, God. I love you!"

And definitely, this trip is arranged perfectly well and comfortable. As I keep telling myself,

All is well. All is well. All is well.

Yes, it is. We reach the jetty on the perfect time, we get on time to have our wonderful meals in the nice restaurant with friendly servants. We see peacock walking across us when we have meal, we enjoy the peace scenery that flush through my mind. At that moment, nothing else is more important that the inner peace. That peace open new door for us, things started getting clearer, people started getting nicer, food started getting more delicious, and wind blow in my cheek. I laugh in the joy of my lovely companionship of this group of lovely friends.

We laugh because we love to laugh, and we love to say "Thank You" :)

Poh Ling is one of the lovely one always laugh when she shares. She shows us the different perspective of "laugh".

Many of us try to find something to make them laugh, maybe funny movies clips, jokes or humor people. No need. We don't need to cling on all this external things anymore, we can laugh when we see things in the eyes of child. We can laugh when car broke down, laugh on our fools, laugh on our embarrassment, or simple laugh when we feel to laugh.

That moment is absolutely awesome.


Making a stand to Love Yourself

We all deserve good things our life want to give us. Mostly, the changes and adjustments in our transitions caused us uneasy and even we try to imagine "bad" things may seems to happen.

God knows what you desire even before you asked. He knows what is the best things you want in your life. Yes, we have the moment when things getting blurred and we seems stucked in the dark tunnel.

Irene told me, "Don't let your fear grab your Power. There is God and Angels always there for you. Pray, and let God arrange all these to you. He knows what is the best for you. When you asked, He will show you how to take the next step. Alice, everytime when I do not know how to make that business work, I pray, and He really shows the guidance to me, and I make it everytime."

I see the changes in her, we met each others one year ago. Irene becomes calmer, wiser, and she has the absolute Faith that I always teaching about. Her faith is irresistible. And this faith shows the success route to her and she manage to walk out from her darkest time.

"I am blessed." I told myself silently when we ride the speed boat to jetty. Her words like the ink mark on my heart. The grace of those message somehow just like God send His messenger to me, the message from my friends. They show me, what is it about making a stand for your dream. If the harmony family is my dream, then I got to protect it. Nothing else, but it is time to making a stand for the truth that I believe in my heart.

Thank you my dearest buddies, Irene, Becky, Meu, Siew Wen, and Poh Ling.

I honestly love you all! As always. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment