Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Wednesday

Expressing Through Words


Today when I am busy to handling some of the emails that I need to reply. I am preparing my angel workshop information, and my heart is blossoming the feeling of love.

I stop eating chocolate cookies since a year ago. I used to eat it almost every week. And today, I just so in the "mood" to buy myself a pack of choc cookies. Just like a mum buying the candies for her children.

When I am walking back to my office, the sense of joy and self-love grow stronger with every step I walk. Hmm...such a wonderful feeling that I had not experienced. And I realize, loving myself is not only the food indulgence, it is something like you respect yourself to move on the direction you prefer, love to hug yourself (I used to feel weird to hear somebody hug themselves), buying yourself favorite cookies or flowers, reading the books that bring you joy. Well, all of these actions radiates the feeling of self gratitude, self appreciation, and self inspiration.

For me, writing blog is one of my favorite self-love action. I am not a kind of person will say love through my mouth, but normally show by action. One of the love I give to myself is writing my feelings in journal and blog. I have many clients know about who I am, my feelings and thoughts from my blogs. And I realize, I am easier to express my emotion and love through words.

I remember one of my childhood incident, I was unhappy with one of the teacher in school, and I was deeply stressed by the school teaching culture. I hoped I can transfer to another high school with a loving study environment. I did not dare to bring this concern to my parents. What I did was, I wrote a letter to my dad at that night, about how I think for my study, and I told them what I truly hope to do in school.

Guess what, finally, I was successfully to be allowed to enroll into another high school. And the outcome was loving, peace, and harmony. I remember my dad even pat my shoulder and said this to me that I will never forget,

"No matter what is the problems, papa and mama always are here with you, to support anything you want to do. Just freely say it out."

Of course, I bursted out in tears. It is the tears of joy and affirmation.

Every now and then, I write letter to myself, no matter is for encouraging, shore up my faith, or keep my spirit high. I found strength in expressing myself through words. :) Last few days, I found a letter that I wrote on last year which was written for my future self. I took out the letter and read it.

Again, it brings tears and love to myself. From the thought I had in last year, now I can use a new eyes to see the past and suddenly everything becomes clearer and seems like a blessing in disguise. No matter it is a good thing or bad thing that happen in our life, God has a purpose for it. Don't rush to unwrapped this gift, let it shows to you by the perfect timing. I always believe, when I do not know what to do, God always knows what He is doing.

So, I have faith that everything is working out perfectly as it is supposed to. All is well and let us live our life in the fullest way.

God blesses you, my dear. :)

Last but not least, a song I want to dedicate to you. "A letter to myself", sing by Angela Aki, named as Temagi. All the best ~



No comments:

Post a Comment