Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Tuesday

You Deserve the Best


I come across many emails and phone calls about the news of people passing and move on, making new life, changing jobs, getting married, and I am here just good enough to receive those messages.

Life is a continuous journey. Sometimes the outcome of an event may seems like "the end". Well, I have another perspective to perceive those "ending". They simply tell me, wonderful and new things just come in now. "Be patient." I told myself. Things are getting better and more align to what I desire.

Two days ago, I was thinking some wishes and prayers I prayed about 6 months ago. Since I have a God Box, there is where I mail my letter to God. I open up those little messages that I wrote to God. I just could not believe that, my wishes all granted in the very loving and better ways that I cannot imagine.

When you can't get something, simply because God wants to give you the better one. :)

Of course, many wishes and prayers still on God's way. And I have the patient and faith to cope with my life. Now, I tell myself to focus on the intention of love during my morning prayer.

If your problems seem not way out. Hold on, go back to your intention. What you intend to have in your life right now?

When I think about problems, I asked myself, "When I think about problems, will they grant me the feeling of love?" "No." Alright, then I leave it to God and angels. Every moment when things seems "something wrong", I ground myself back to my intention (Love, peace, joy). Ask yourself,

"What I intend to create? So, what can I do now?"

Surprisingly, things are getting better, wonderful and loving people come into my life every moment when I focus on my intention of love. Up until I have no time to think about problems or lacking. It just not worth to give credits to problems. Many left over and keep-in-view projects of mine are now kicked start.

So, this morning when I sit on my office table, I tell myself, "Hey, you look happier."

"Yeah, I think so."

"So what you have done and what you have learned so far?" I questioned myself.

"I no longer need to cling on the feeling of wanting to know the answer. I can let it go in peace. After I let the old go, I welcome the new. I find that life is much easier, lighter, and happier now."

There is nothing more important to listen to yourself and live on the conviction you think. People will respect you when you follow your heart. It is not that easy at first. Trust me, you will enjoy the self respect after you come out from the perspective of "pleasing people", "follow people", or "try to be good"....and some other roles of pleasing people.

Now I learned.

No one can please you, only yourself.

No one can have power to take charge your life, only yourself.

You have the power to control your destiny. Don't give it to others. Live it in faith and love. Soon you will see the fruits of your efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment