Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Sunday

Thank You to Save Me, Archangel Michael...

The book that I carry this morning...



This morning when I prepare to my office, an inner voice tell me to carry a book that I bought in Australia, "The Miracles of Archangel Michael". I slip the book in my beg and get into my car.

When I drive almost reach the road junction nearby my house, maybe I was not aware there is a car that drive very fast heading to my direction. When I just drive into the main lane, suddenly a loud and clear sound, "Hornnnn....."I was shocked by this sudden car that came out from no where, I do not know what to do as I can only see that car almost bang into my driver seat and a strong voice in my head just shout at me, "Press on throttle and drive out from here." I just press hardly on the gas pedal and....shooo...I saw that car immediately bounce off from my car. The distance between our car is less than 3 inches. I don't know how....but we were saved from banging each other.

When I realized I was almost hit badly, I was shocked and stunned, breath very quickly. I only know my heart was pounding fast and my mouth just keep repeat saying,"Thank you Angel Michael, Thank you Angel Michael, Thank you Angel Michael." And I don't even conscious about what I was talking about at that moment...

Up until when I get back my whole attention in the previous few second, the other car driver was shocked and he look at me and worry about whether or not I am ok. Since we do not know why his car just suddenly bounce off from the main lane and cast into the side lane . I asked myself, "Can anyone tell me what is happening?" At that moment, that words still keep repeating in my mouth, "Thank you Angel Michael. Thank you Angel Michael."

Finally, I only realized, that little voice shouted in my head is Angel Michael. By rational, I should step on my break pedal to avoid the accident, but that voice urge me to drive on immediately, and then, the next scene I saw the other car bounce away from me. "I am so lucky, thank you Angel Michael."

After I left that place, I saw the other car still stopped on that place, I saw the tire trail was mark on the road, then I only feel the horrible fear. I could not imagine what will happen on me if that car just hit right into the direction of my driver seat. "I was saved. Thanks God and Angel Micheal." I keep on calm myself and press on my heart .

Just when I step into the cafe, I put down my beg, and I took out the book that I carry with me this morning, "The Miracles of Archangel Michael". I sooner understand, Micheal are there with me all the time, including, he knows I would be hurt by that accident this morning. That book somehow become my talisman. I could not thanks you enough, Angel Michael. You are so powerful! Thank you for saving me from that life and death situation.

I love you! Michael.


No comments:

Post a Comment