Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Tuesday

Angel Among Us


After my church class, I keep praying in my heart while I was driving home. I started to recall the cards, appreciation emails, and those comments from clients, friends, community I assisted before. The moment I think back what they told me, my tears roll down from my cheek.

"Alice, you are my angels in my life."
"Alice, you help me to deal with the toughest part in my life, I found my happiness again..."
"Alice, my mother is happier now, thanks to give her the rays of hope."
"Alice, you are such a real angel, because of you, I no longer lonely, I feel God and Angel are real. Thank you to teach me about angel. You are truly God send."

"Unbelievable!" I whispered in my heart.

I keep praying, I give this result and glory to Him, God. You make me become who I am today.You bring me to this life, and make me go through every ups and downs. Lord, Your grace made me become an angel.

When my life crashed in bottom, I kneel down my knee, just like you, begging for help. But everytime after I pray, They come. They come in different forms.

They could be a stranger, talk to me in the whole afternoon. After he left, he gives me the wisdom ans strength to go through my next day...

They could be my family, helping me in behind, arranging surprise party and gift to delight me. They send encouraging messages make me could not sleep in the whole night...

They could be friends, hold my hands tight when I claimed to give up...

They could be clients from different countries or states, drop me their gratitude emails to share the miracles happened after their life changed, and those emails always help me to keep the faith.

An angel is sentimental, sometimes she is vulnerable and show her weaker side. But she will be alright after you see her next time. She always tell you, "Things will be alright. God will help you go through, have faith. And miracles belong to those who believe."

No matter what go through in our life, God and angels are always there for us. They sending down to us from somewhere else above...

To show us how to live.
To teach us how to give.
And, They guide us with the light of Love...

Never and ever...think about "give up".

A song "Angel Among Us", I would like to dedicate for you.

I was walking home from school on a cold winter's day
Took a shortcut through the woods and I lost my way
It was getting late and I was scared and alone
Then a kind old man took my hand and led me home
Mama couldn't see him, but he was standing there
But I knew in my heart, he was the answer to my prayers

Oh I believe there are angels among us
Sent down to us from somewhere up above
They come to you and me in our darkest hours
To show us how to live
To teach us how to give
To guide us with a light of love

When life dealt troubled times and had me down on my knees
There's always been someone there to come along and comfort me
A kind word from a stranger to lend a helping hand
A phone call from a friend just to say I understand
Ain't it kind of funny at the dark end of the road
Someone lights the way with just a single ray of hope

Oh I believe there are angels among us
Sent down to us from somewhere up above
They come to you and me in our darkest hours
To show us how to live
To teach us how to give
To guide us with a light of love

They wear so many faces
Show up in the strangest places
Grace us with thier mercy
In our time of need

Oh I believe there are angels among us
Sent down to us from somewhere up above
They come to you and me in our darkest hours
To show us how to live
To teach us how to give
To guide us with a light of love


*Video is speacially thanks to a tribute to minstral2 (Stewart), for through him and through his Group "A World United". Originally from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey0HrEvh44c

No comments:

Post a Comment