Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Monday

The Music from Heaven


Last night, I stayed at my friend's home in order to prepare the next day Angel Workshop. As usual, after our dinner, we having our chat until midnight. And I asked for sleep, she then shut down her computer and we sleep.

In the half way of my sleeping, I heard a music seems coming out from a music box, it repeats for three to four times. I was half asleep, so the music did not delight me, and I even feel a bit annoy about the sound coming out from no where.

I thought my friend's phone is switching on a music ringtone or some kind of music player. But I was just too sleepy, and in my heart I pray, "Oh please Angel Michael, can you help me to shut the noise and give me a peaceful sleeping, I have to run a workshop tomorrow." Surprisingly, after my prayer, the music stop.

The next day, my friend asked me whether or not I have a good night sleep. And her concern just remind me about the piece of music I heard last night.

"Do you turn on any music player in your laptop last night?" I asked.

"No, I never turn on any music when I sleep." She answered.

"Well, I was disturbed by a piece of music three to four times, but it has a healing effect on me, I feel as if someone is talking to me." I don't know why, I have this knowing when I answered my friend.

"What's the music told you?" My friend was in curious.

"I don't know, I can't remember, I just know it kinda annoyed." I laughed.

"But what is that piece of music hear like?" She asked again.

"It just like a crystal music box, the sound is clear and clean." I affirm her.

So, this piece of music was left in my heart, and we both without knowing where was it come from.

At the same night, as usual, I prayed before I sleep. During the moment I pray, my heart asking God, "what is that piece of music is all about?" I closed my eyes, just when I finish my question, I saw a cute little angel playing a harp, a mini and tiny harp. He looks happily on me. "I am here with you since yesterday, can't you recognize me?"

I was totally surprised by this "special music angel". He appeared to me since yesterday morning. I posted a status in Facebook, and someone commented my status. During the moment I saw the name of the one who commented me, through his name I saw three tiny cute angels, each of them holding different music instruments, there are harp, flute and trumpet. But I did not really put it in my heart about this vision.

But now, why one of the music angel came to me? Without answer, I search on internet about the sound of harp, and a piece of music play on harp catch my attention, named "Stairway to Heaven". After I clicked on the music link and listen, I was shocked, that was exactly the piece of music I heard last night.

Sometimes, I do feel God constantly send His messengers to me. No matter they are saints or holy angels, they came for special reason. This is my first time experiencing music angels are with me during my sleeping hours. I pray every night, "May God grant me a good night sleep, replace my fear and doubt in heart with strength, hope, and faith."

And tonight, God finally affirms me, "I am with you. Good night, my dear child."

"Canon in D" play on harp soothes my heart as always, I wish you enjoy this gift from Heaven. Thank you, the little cutie music angel, I love you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment